PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Calvary is a very warm and welcoming environment. I've been going there for three years counting this upcoming year and I have improved greatly. They have a great education program and also great after school activities like sports and Student Council activities.

My son has been attending Calvary Lutheran School since he was 18 months old. He's now finishing up Kindergarten, and we could not be happier with the quality of education he's receiving. He's reading fluently at a first grade level and beyond, and his writing, math, art and music skills are remarkable. We attribute his success to his wonderful teacher and the nurturing classroom environment she provides. Our second son is in Preschool at Calvary, and he's doing equally well. His teachers love him so much, and we love them, too. Calvary Lutheran School is a community of faith, friendship and academic excellence. It's a very happy environment where kids can explore their interests, try new things and share their thoughts without fear of judgment or bullying. For our family, Calvary just feels like "home." We've made strong friendships with the other families and look forward to seeing our kids grow up together. I would heartily recommend Calvary to any Kansas City family that's looking for an excellent education and enriching school environment for their child. You don't have to be Lutheran to attend. Calvary is for everyone, and it's truly one of the best schools in the city.

This our first year at the Wornall campus and we are very blessed to have found Calvary. Calvary provides an excellent foundation for young children and they have a wonderful supportive staff who is sincere and dedicated to what they do.

Because my grandchildren are getting a terrific education there and being taught good values.

My child gets everything she needs academically and for life.

Calvary has been a cornerstone to the community for many decades and having attended some time back can see the value it has added to my life and to those around me.

I have been a member of the church for many years and sent my children to the school from k-8. Children get a good Christian education. My children die benefit from the edlucatio received at Calavry.

Calvary offers the BEST christian education around! The teachers live by the morals and values they teach! The curriculum is outstanding and my children are thriving!

I love Calvary because they provide an excellent Christian education for my children. It is a small, close knit school where you feel at home. I also went to Calvary when I was a little girl and was very excited that my children could also attend there.

They provide an excellent education and great spiritual guidance in a caring environment.

Last modified Calvary Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8