Posted August 21, 2014
Carver made my child's first day of school great. She is only 2 years old and was reluctant to stay but her teacher was kind and patient making her transition easy. She has already learned a few letters and it has only been a week. I'm already in love with this school!

Posted February 05, 2013
I had been looking for a school for my children for nearly 2 months when I heard about Carver through a mutual friend. I love it! They teach the 2 year olds their Alphabet and numbers. They also know bible verses. My other child is 4 and he is already reading words! I am highly satisfied.

Carver Christian Academy 1

Posted January 27, 2012
I a male teacher at Carver Christian, until 1/27/2012, when I was "relieved", after asking for past due salaries owed to myself. As a person who's been a part of the workforce for over 20 years, the treatment by the director towards not only myself but other staff members is the worst employment experience I've ever encountered. We regularly went unpaid. We were denied salaries before Christmas and told, "Christmas is not only about the gift giving". Only to find out after Christmas that she and her husband kept monies donated by family and friend of the students, for she and her husband "Christmas Dinner!". Most paydays, the staff would not be told of the "lack of funds", but left to assume there would be no paychecks that day after finding our director had left for the day without addressing the issue. Parents are not receiving the value of their tuition. Parents pay book fees and books aren't purchased. This may seem like the ramblings of disgruntled former employee. It is not. I only resorted to this measure after 3 years of late mortgage payments and disconnect notices tied directly to my salary, or lack there of. The above statements are true and there is more unsaid.

Posted January 04, 2011
This school is great! Carver has been in operation for over 30 years and a majority of the teachers have over 15+ years experience. My child has been there since she was 3 years old knows more than her cousin of the same age. They are a small school and they dont have a lunch program, but they do give what's important, I GOOD EDUCATION. I recommend this school. I beg to differ with the last parent comment.

Carver Christian Academy 0

Posted August 26, 2009
Carver Christian Academy has been a A+ school since day one! I attended the school when I was elementary school age. My own kids now attend. CCA has not lost their quality! CCA teachers LOVE to teach and LOVE their students! Not only that .....they teach the BIBLE! WONDERFUL!

Posted December 08, 2008
The staff is wonderful and caring. Not only do they teach the children various curriculum (including foreign language) but the kids also learn about the bible and have bible study on Wed. and learn hymns. Some of the P3 and P4 children already know how to read fluently! It is a small school and they require their students to not only be successful but to look the part as well. From head to toe. Belts are to be worn, no long hair, braids, untucked uniform shirts, or any of that. I love it!

Carver Christian Academy 4

Posted March 15, 2008
This is a very Christian family oriented school, the teachers are loving and caring, education has been excellent at this school, I have five children that has attended or is attending. the excellent education that you get for the cost of tuition is unbeatable.

Carver Christian Academy
7203 Paseo Boulevard, Kansas City, MO  64132
Last modified Carver Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Carver Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top