Faith Academy 4

Posted March 28, 2014
I would recomend Faith Academy as a very good school for the parent seeking a christian based education. My son attends Faithe Academy and is in elementary school (K-5) Positives: Prayer and scriptures daily, STEM school, Science Fair Participation, Holiday productions+++,Discipline +++, SAT annual testing, Transportation offered, Reasonalbe tuition, High male enrollment rate and high accademically performance. The young ladys perform exceptionally well but the school seems to really have a speciality in educating young men. Tuition is very competative. Negatives: Report cards are not ontime, Calendars (school and cafeteria) is not adhered to, small library. No lockers students on their honor, trust me they need lockers not cubby's.

Posted January 25, 2013
My son is 3 tryin to get him in school how much will it be please let me no thank you

Posted May 03, 2012
I adore this school and its church. I highly recommend this school because my 3 year old has only been going there for 6 months and she is learning at such a fast pace due to how they teach. They don't just teach they lovingly and spiritually nurture; which has a huge impact on how the children learn and develop. Thank God for Faith Academy and Harvest Church, they are doing some remarkable things.

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted June 07, 2008
I highly recommend Faith Academy. Faith Academy has changed my daughter 's life both academically and spiritually. It is difinetly worth the scarfice, and is safe enviroment. for my child to thrive. I plan on sending my three year old too.

Faith Academy 1

Posted January 27, 2008

Faith Academy 4

Posted November 16, 2007

Posted July 22, 2007
Great school training up Godly leaders to impact generations!

Posted July 19, 2007
I love this school ! I have 2 kids here and would tell everyone if you have children and want them to have a great education in a loving and caring place then put them in Faith Academy !

Posted April 16, 2004
Being a Faith based school the curriculm is excellent. My daughter attended Faith Academy during kindergarten and she now reads 3 grade levels ahead of her classmates. I would recommend it to everyone that wants to combine Faith/education.

Faith Academy
4300 North Corrington Avenue, Kansas City, MO  64117
Last modified Faith Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Faith Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.