Kansas City, MO
After care: No

Plaza Academy 0

Posted September 12, 2009
Dis skool worked 4 me and i was very happy to graduiate from there . I had lots of fun and feel that i got a great eduacation from dare. I love the Plaza Academy!

Plaza Academy 5

Posted March 05, 2007
I am a current and have been for 4 years Plaza Academy student. This is a great educational facility with amazing faculty. Dustin Heese

Plaza Academy 4

Posted January 25, 2007
- a former student
I attended this school 10th-12th grade. The small population and one on one with teachers me in earning my diploma. Plaza Academy is what gave me the confidence to be the person I am today. The life lessons I learned are worth a lot more than a lot of the education I recieved. This is not your traditional highschool. If your student is on their way to failure this is the school for them.

Plaza Academy 5

Posted November 30, 2006
My son went to this school from 7th-12th grade. He was so delighted to find a school that was college preparatory that also gave him help in areas he needed it. We found a great family atmosphere and wonderful love for the families. They have a family atmosphere at The Plaza Academy and positive reinforcement that excels the students to do their best. I m grateful for what The Plaza Academy brought to us in time of need of a better education. My son is so proud to hang that diploma on the wall. I m a parent that found the sacrifices I made to send my son to a better school to get a better education was more then well worth it. Who wouldn t want a better education for their children and a school willing to take the time to do their best to meet a students needs. They work side by side with parents to help you in many ways with the needs of our teens today. Just call them and ask.

Plaza Academy 1