9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Dis skool worked 4 me and i was very happy to graduiate from there . I had lots of fun and feel that i got a great eduacation from dare. I love the Plaza Academy!

I am a current and have been for 4 years Plaza Academy student. This is a great educational facility with amazing faculty. Dustin Heese

I attended this school 10th-12th grade. The small population and one on one with teachers me in earning my diploma. Plaza Academy is what gave me the confidence to be the person I am today. The life lessons I learned are worth a lot more than a lot of the education I recieved. This is not your traditional highschool. If your student is on their way to failure this is the school for them.

My son went to this school from 7th-12th grade. He was so delighted to find a school that was college preparatory that also gave him help in areas he needed it. We found a great family atmosphere and wonderful love for the families. They have a family atmosphere at The Plaza Academy and positive reinforcement that excels the students to do their best. I m grateful for what The Plaza Academy brought to us in time of need of a better education. My son is so proud to hang that diploma on the wall. I m a parent that found the sacrifices I made to send my son to a better school to get a better education was more then well worth it. Who wouldn t want a better education for their children and a school willing to take the time to do their best to meet a students needs. They work side by side with parents to help you in many ways with the needs of our teens today. Just call them and ask.

Last modified The Plaza Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12