Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The principal doesn't make her teachers follow 504 plans. They have singled my son out numerous times and I have caught them in several lies and then they try to apologize and cover it up saying it was a misunderstanding with his counselor. He has attended this school for 3 years and now I'm am pulling him and my other son and enrolling them in a different school. Horrible way to treat their students and parents, and Dr. Slaughter is very unprofessional and rude.

Not a huge fan of the math core they teach. My son is advanced in math, however having to learn their terminology and new way of math set him back for the first half of the year I felt. Now that he understands the way the school does it, he does great. We love the teachers, and the district overall. They really customize teaching for each individual student.

Liberty Oaks teachers are very involved with students and parents. I am continuously surprised by the skills and subjects my childs is learning. Our principal cares about the students and is involved in the classroom.

My son has attended this school from K-5. He's enjoyed his experience and so have I for the most part. The building is nice and up to date. Can be real crazy though during the morning drop offs with all the parents dropping off their child for school, so my son and I decided to have him take the bus. He likes it better because he gets to talk with his friends on the way to school and we don't have to fight traffic just to get him to school:))

My son is a student at this school! It is an excellent school Great teachers and learning environment!

Gold stars for Liberty Oaks Elementary! What an impressive group from teachers to staff to the PTA and a great bunch of kids. Our family transferred in last year from out of state and the transition was smooth and organized thanks to these dedicated folks. Also, the lovely building makes for a super learning experience.

Liberty Oaks is an amazing school. Not only is their teaching style different than other schools, but they award the children through thier achievments and behavior.

As a parent and a teacher, I am thrilled with the Liberty School District. The district is well managed and organized. They make wise, well thought out and planned decisions and follow through on plans. The teachers are highly qualified and the general atmosphere within the district and community is that failure is not an option and hard work in encouraged and rewarded. With a combination of school, community, and parental support all kids will thrive in this environment.

Last modified Liberty Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.