Kansas City, MO

Posted November 21, 2014
My children have attended public schools, they have been home-schooled, and now they attend Whitefield Academy. We love this school. It's by far the best educational organization we have ever experienced. After two years at Whitefield, both my son and daughter have developed a deeper interest in learning, and more personal responsibility in their educational pursuits. I highly recommend Whitefield Academy.

Posted September 16, 2012
I went to this school for all of high school. Best in kansas city area by far. I believe wholeheartedly in the relevance and importance of Classical Christian education.

Posted February 15, 2011
Whitefield seeks excellence in the classroom. It seeks Christlike character in the students, and love of truth, goodness and beauty. http://vimeo.com/7500703

Posted November 15, 2010
Whitefield is an incredible school with staff and faculty that truly care about each child. Our child enjoys going to school and is truly excited about learning. She is learning to defend her faith and use critical thinking to make educated, informed decisions about important issues in life and the world around her. We've seen her grow in godly wisdom and knowledge through her studies. This school is a blessing to families who truly want a quality education with strong Biblical teaching.

Posted August 29, 2007
- a staff
As a parent and a staff member I have the advantage of viewing our school from both aspects. It is heartwarming to see the love the teachers have for each individual student. I have been a parent here for seven years and each teacher has truly loved my students and helped them to grow in all areas of education: spiritual, moral, academic and physical. It is also exciting as a staff member to watch the parents do so much to support our staff and the ways they share their gifts to make our school better. I also have noticed that the way we teach our students prepares all of them to succeed in college and life. The additional language arts training is so effective and gives every student life skills that will make them tomorrow's leaders!

Posted August 27, 2007
I have been a parent at Whitefield for 9 years and I am so excited about the education my children are receiving. I am confident that after being taught through the three stages of classical education, my children will be well prepared for higher education and lifelong learning to the glory of God. Even more exciting is that the word is getting out about this wonderful school. Whitefield is becoming diverse from socioeconomic, ethnic & geographic vantage points, having a positive impact the Kansas City community and His kingdom.

Posted August 25, 2007
Whitefield Academy uses time tested methods to teach children how to reason and understand all subjects and to be able learn new material. The teachers are committed to the students they do a great job presenting a biblical world view in all subjects. One of the best ways to judge the success of the school is to look at the graduates and see how they are performing. The Whitefield graduates have gone on to top notch colleges and have excelled. They report that they were very well prepared for college and that in many cases they are well ahead of many of their peers. I appreciate that they study the actual writings of philosophers, scientists, theologians and other great thinkers rather than just read someone's review or excerpt.

Posted August 24, 2007
I have had one child graduate from Whitefield and another one will be graduating this year. I am amazed at what my young adults have learned. They are truly critical thinkers, clear communicators and compassionate leaders. The curriculum is a true classical curriculum, with the upper school reading the great books. Because Whitefield trains the students to learn, my son easily passed the AP test, and wished he would have taken other tests even though he had not taken the class. My son's writing skills have improved vastly over the years with the progymnastmata writing program. We are blessed to have a wonderful headmaster and a terrific faculty! If you want the best education for your child, this is it!

Posted July 03, 2007
This is a small school, with such compassion for the kids. There is a tremendous depth to what the kids learn, and they are learning to think and communicate difficult subjects with ease. Listening to the high schoolers is amazing - I figured if that was the product of the school, it was where my little kids needed to start out. The religious aspect is educational, the bible is taught, with depth and across subjects. This is not 'public school plus a prayer'. The academic approach is rigorous - essentially a prep school, but kids do not have to be 'gifted' they minds are trained to think and reason.

Posted February 23, 2007
Whitefield is providing an outstanding curriculum for our daughter in a loving, family oriented environment. Building Godly character is a daily priority at the school, not just something they advertise. Her small elementary classes have helped her teachers work with each child in the class. The vision and deep commitment to classical education by the Headmaster is such a blessing. We are grateful for Whitefield Academy.

Whitefield Academy