Bad
Good

Posted December 10, 2013
UA have some of the most dedicated teachers I have ever met. I have 3 children that attend this school and I have one that has graduated here and I remain impressed with the cirriculum. Each are pushed to their highest potential. This school creates a true learning atmosphere and all staff are involved.

Posted September 11, 2013
This school offers the most positive learning atmosphere Ive seen! My son's friend who didn't speak any English last year, is pretty fluent now! My daughter loves to go back to school, after summer break. My childrens grades have improved, and I feel confident in what they are learning.

Posted September 11, 2013
Love this school. Several of us parents meet for coffee after we bring our kids to school. We share stories about what we see going on with this school. What we see is growth! Fantastic job Teachers, hope you and the students have another great year.

Posted September 10, 2013
My kids retain what they learned here. I am impressed with the individual attention each child gets.

Posted October 21, 2008
My son is in kindergarten at University Academy and I wouldnt change my decision for anything. He has learned so much more than I belive that he would have learned if he was still in the Kansas City School District. I am so glad that he got accepted and I plan to send his brother when the time comes.

Posted July 30, 2008
This School is very involved in the education of it's students. It demands 100% and it has the tools to help it's students strive. My daughter will be starting the 1st grade next month, and she has learned so much. She didn't get any preshooling, this was her first experience in a school setting. She is now able to read, add and subtract, and she actually knows a littlw spanish. She brings home her ativities daily and shows me and tells me what she has learned. If you are a parent serious about your child's education, this is definetly the school. But it is not all on the teachers, your child will bring home things for you to help them with at home. As a parent you have to be involved.

University Academy-Lower
6801 Holmes Rd, Kansas City, MO  64131
Last modified University Academy-Lower is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.