Public charter
Kansas City, MO

Alta Vista Charter School 5

Posted August 25, 2013
I attended this school for high school, as well as all of my family members and I don't think you could find a better place. The principal and staff are some of the very best and with such small class sizes there is always plenty of time for one on one help. The staff and other students are like family and while being here you know you never have to face anything alone. They put your education above all, even if it means staying after school for tutoring to help you pass your classes. I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else!

Alta Vista Charter School 4

Posted October 01, 2008

Alta Vista Charter School 4

Posted May 29, 2008

Alta Vista Charter School 5

Posted September 21, 2007
I go there and it is the best school I have been in the teachers actually show that they care we are all like family the teachers feel like 2nd parents or as friends the after school program is also great I love to stay after school!

Alta Vista Charter School
1722 Holly St, Kansas City, MO  64108
Last modified Alta Vista Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alta Vista Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top