Public charter
Kansas City, MO

Gordon Parks Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2013
Gordon Parks serves the innercity population. Teachers are dedicated and a significant number of volunteers assist in the student's education. Much progress has been achieved in their education and test scores.

Gordon Parks Elementary School 5

Posted August 05, 2013
THIS SCHOOL HAS TEACHERS WITH A LOT OF HEART AND LOVE FOR THE STUDENTS THERE.

Gordon Parks Elementary School 0

Posted January 29, 2010
I have a 4th grader at Gordon Parks this year. I was so excited about the mission statement. Were 1/2 way thru school and Im not sure he will make the grades needed to reach 5th grade. No one seems to want to take accountability for making sure home work is completed and no out side tutoring has been given although its been offered. We have a IEP and my son has ADHD. I feel this is a great school for those children without any disibilitys.

Gordon Parks Elementary School 3

Posted December 31, 2009
My daughter went here for 3 years-this is a wonderful school community with alot of caring people/teachers, but I felt it did not prepare her good enough for middle school

Gordon Parks Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2009
I have sent my child here for 2 years. This school lacks great teachers.Wouldn't recommend.

Gordon Parks Elementary School
3715 Wyoming, Kansas City, MO  64111
Last modified Gordon Parks Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5
Gordon Parks Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top