Kipp: Endeavor Academy 4

Posted April 28, 2014
If you are looking for a school that imbraces the parent participation and the students being challenged, then Kipp is the school for you and your child. I have enjoyed having my son learning and growing at Kipp endeavor Academy.

Kipp: Endeavor Academy 5

Posted April 25, 2013
This school honestly addresses the emotional, social, academic, mental needs of their students. They truly encourage parents to be a part of their child's academic development. KIPP tracks ALL students to AND through College! It is the breathe of fresh air that a lot of parents are looking for, when it comes to receiving a superior education.

Posted May 08, 2010
hi i am a kipp student km and i love my school the help me though all my problems and suppourt me though what ever love always an 7th grader -keke m

Posted October 08, 2009
They are teaching our children skills to reach collage

Posted May 06, 2009
I love Kipp, my student enjoys going to school and they have opened up alot of opportunities for my student. My child has learned so much since making the transition to Kipp Endeavor Academy. Best move we have evere made! Thank you Kipp

Kipp: Endeavor Academy 5

Posted April 20, 2009
Amazing opportunity for kids who want to learn and be pushed!

Kipp: Endeavor Academy
2700 E 18th Street, Kansas City, MO  64127
Last modified Kipp: Endeavor Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kipp: Endeavor Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top