Bad
Good

The kiddos there are great and so is the staff..., it is a caring community..., committed to helping students achieve success.

The parents, students, teachers and principal are a great team. Everyone works very hard to support each other and keep the school student focused. There is not an "I" at Boone it is all about the "WE"!

I love the staff at Boone elementry school my son is in kindergarden there and they are so loving and carring. it is an amazing school

My kids have attended Boone Elem. for 3 years now and I am more than pleased with their staff and ability to be a supportive team to not only the kids but the parents as well

Boone Elementary has a caring staff and bright programs that work for each child. They are knowledgeable about what it takes for successful students. They provide a good foundation of ethics for our children to grow and learn from. We moved here from the KCMO school district so my daughter had to play 'catch up'. With my child and the staff's perseverance she was able to achieve. So comforted to know that there are genuine people who truly cares about the kids education.

Special Education Programs are Amazing and Teachers Really Care!! This is an A+++ School!

I love the principle at this school. The teachers care about the sucess of the school. The staff identifies with the parents as to which child belongs to them. I would recomend this school to other children who live in the district. We bought a home in the area and could not have asked for a better school to be proud to send our children to. They try very hard to keep the children safe and we appreciate them. Both of our children are on the honor roll. Thanks E. Haggins

The quality of this school is outstanding and has a wonderfully undescribable staff that work real hard to give our children the best teaching there is avaible as schools go that is. The staff are very concentious as to the parents and who the child that belongs to them for they really make a sincere attempt to get to knpw the parents and the child that belong to them and what kind of eviroment that the children have to live in for they really do care. I have seen many childern give hugs to there favorite teachers and ppl tthey meet so I wish all schools were this good and had staff like the ones at boone elementary every school can learn from them....

Last modified Boone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.