Bad
Good

This is a horrible school. For the faciltiy its just a job and a paycheck.

My Daughter attended Center Elementary for Kindergarden this year and I must say the Teacher did'not have the Childs best intrest at heart. The Principal Dr. D was the worst Principal ever to have to deal with she will tell you anything just to get you out of her office when you bring issues to her. I wouldn't recommend this school to a Bum.

Center Elementary have the best programs that I've ever attended.I'm a mother of four and a greatly envolved aunt of eight. The teachers and students get together and show off thier talent. It's the best excuse to get away from your work place. My son is spending his last grade there before entering the middle school in which I hesitate however, I know that he was preparated and geared for success. Thier fifth grade teachers really do care.

My son is a first grader at Center Elementary. He loves his teachers and so do I. When my son was in kindergarten he was on a level 4 in reading which is excellent now in first grade he is on a level 8, most 1st graders should be on a level 4 in reading by the time the first quarter ends. I am please to say that Center has may a big difference in my sons reading skills.

Last modified Center Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.