Bad
Good

Center Elementary 1

Posted March 12, 2014
This is a horrible school. For the faciltiy its just a job and a paycheck.

Center Elementary 1

Posted May 29, 2013
My Daughter attended Center Elementary for Kindergarden this year and I must say the Teacher did'not have the Childs best intrest at heart. The Principal Dr. D was the worst Principal ever to have to deal with she will tell you anything just to get you out of her office when you bring issues to her. I wouldn't recommend this school to a Bum.

Center Elementary

Posted January 16, 2009
Center Elementary have the best programs that I've ever attended.I'm a mother of four and a greatly envolved aunt of eight. The teachers and students get together and show off thier talent. It's the best excuse to get away from your work place. My son is spending his last grade there before entering the middle school in which I hesitate however, I know that he was preparated and geared for success. Thier fifth grade teachers really do care.

Center Elementary 5

Posted September 19, 2006
My son is a first grader at Center Elementary. He loves his teachers and so do I. When my son was in kindergarten he was on a level 4 in reading which is excellent now in first grade he is on a level 8, most 1st graders should be on a level 4 in reading by the time the first quarter ends. I am please to say that Center has may a big difference in my sons reading skills.

Center Elementary 4

Posted February 23, 2004
My daughter went to Center Elementary. We have recently moved but I jsut wanted to say they have some fantastic caring teachers there. One teacher in particular was Lori Jolley....she was the first grade teacher there and I have been told has moved to third grade. She gave my daughter the best education anyone could. Even better than the private school that I put her in. Center school district might have there problems but no more than any other school district out there. I was very satisfied in the teachers at Center Elementary and the principal at eh time Barbara Fields really wanted the parents to get involved.

Center Elementary
8401 Euclid, Kansas City, MO  64132
Last modified Center Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.