Posted August 10, 2013
Dr Angela Price is a very out going young lady that takes out the time , to structure and her first priortiy is the students, staff and parents. I like the point from the time you enter the school she takes the time to speak with the parents even when she is very busy. Thank you for providing a great a school that provides a great education for the students .

Posted August 10, 2013
Indian Creek Elementary school in Kansas City, MO (Center School District) is all about educating children and helping the students achieve their goals. This school tries to address the needs of all the children and promotes learning, self control, and character building. The teachers, staff, and principal encourage the pupils to be the best they can be. The students, who are from many backgrounds and nationalities, are respected by teachers and staff and learn respect for each other and staff as well. Parents and families are kept informed of the progress the students make toward their goals.

Posted May 20, 2013
Our great-granddaughter has attended Indian Creek Elementary for the past 3 years. Everyone--the teachers, the office staff, the maintenance staff, and especially Mrs. Price--has made our student and her family feel welcome and appreciated. Music, art, physical education and advanced courses are all first rate. We hope our student will finish her elementary education at ICE. We also love the diversity of the student body.

Posted May 16, 2013
My school is Indian Creek Elementary School in Kansas City, Missouri. The teachers are great. Dr. Price, the Principal is wonderful and always welcoming.

Posted May 01, 2012
This is our first and final year, and we have thoroughly enjoyed being at ICE. The teachers and principal are wonderful.

Indian Creek Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2011
I love Indian Creek Elementary. From day one I felt very much a part of the I.C.E. family. The principal is very kind and warm. I am a huge fan of the uniforms and I believe they promote equality. The school as a whole looks more unified and professional. The teachers are wonderful and really strive to make I.C.E. the best it can be. This is our 4th year at Indian Creek Elementary and we have enjoyed it. The ART teacher is amazing...she provides a wonderful environment and foundation for all the students. The P.E. teacher has a very positive effect on not only the physical fitness of children, but their attitude and health. The music teacher shows his passion about music and is dedicated to creating a fun learning environment. I.C.E rocks!

Posted April 24, 2010
Fantastic staff and a wonderful caring principal

Indian Creek Elementary School 4

Posted November 20, 2009

Indian Creek Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
We are a small but we care about all the students in our school. We do the best that we can with our limited resources.

Posted November 29, 2007
My son has attended this school for two years and we've been very happy with it. The principal is very caring and the teachers all seem great. They have a wonderful accelerated program and fantastic art and music teachers. Communication with parents is excellent.

Indian Creek Elementary School
9801 Grand, Kansas City, MO  64114
Last modified Indian Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top