Kansas City, MO
Before care: Yes

Posted November 01, 2012
Red Bridge is the BEST school!! I have read the reviews below and all I can say is that it must have really changed since 2010. The staff is amazing. I drive my daughter to school and every morning the principle opens the car door and greets her! Her teacher thrives on finding new and exciting things for the students to do to go over and above the cirriculm. If you are in Center 58, Red Bridge is going to give your child the collage bound, academic readiness that they need and deserve!

Red Bridge Elementary School 2

Posted August 27, 2012
We had two children in this school two years ago. Our children had been previously homeschooled, were well behaved, and did very well academically until they went to Red Bridge. We pulled our oldest out at the semester since she was not learning anything that she didn't already know. Her 5th grade teacher didn't even want her to use cursive since the other students hadn't learned it. Needless to say, she promptly forgot it and still has trouble with writing in cursive. Once the school year was over, our other child didn't go back either. Not a great school for learning more than the basics if even that. We were very disappointed in Red Bridge. But, we haven't given up on Center Schools. The girls now go to Center Middle School which is far superior to the elementary experience. They have great gifted and band programs. Some of the students can be rough and misbehaving, but so far, we've had no major issues. All of the teachers are caring and responsive.

Red Bridge Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2010
Red Bridge is a very good school. It is actually the only reall good school in Center School District. I do agree with the other review though. The kids do get off a little easy. They have very little homework even in 5th grade.

Red Bridge Elementary School 4

Posted April 23, 2010
My kids have been going to Red Bridge for two years. We really like the school. It is small, well run with a great staff. The only problem I have is I wish the curriculum was a little more demanding. I feel like the kids get off easy compared to other schools in other districts.

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted September 07, 2005

Red Bridge Elementary School
10781 Oak, Kansas City, MO  64114
Last modified Red Bridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red Bridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top