Bad
Good

Bell Prairie Elementary School 5

Posted May 09, 2013
Bell Prairie is an amazing school with amazing teachers. Our principal is a quiet, gentle woman whose calm personality is reflected in the entire school. Prior to Bell Prairie being built, my children attended another local school and I always found it a bit loud and crazy when I went there for anything. I think Bell Prairie is a wonderful school especially for shy or quiet children who may feel overwhelmed with a loud, seemingly unorganized school. We feel blessed that it was built so near our home!

Bell Prairie Elementary School 2

Posted December 31, 2011
Two years ago My husband and I began looking at houses in the Staley Farm area. The elementary school is Bell Prairie for this subdivision. We arranged a tour of the school as we have twin boys who were on the cusp of starting kindergarten. Bell Prairie is a beautiful school with a roof top garden and lots of natural light. It would be a nice museum but is a terrible elementary school. The teachers I met were politely cool. A couple even asked where my husband was employed at (a professor at UMKC in the Bio-Chemistry department. I'm sure the sporting of the the converses by the DOCTOR but them off a bit.) The principal was cold and uncaring. I am thrilled we took a tour! We also toured Nashua before deciding on Fox Hill, only two miles away from Bell Prairie but so much friendlier with students and learning involved. All that glitters is not gold.

Bell Prairie Elementary School
3000 NE 108th St, Kansas City, MO  64156
Last modified Bell Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.