Little Blue Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2014
This is my son's first year there. So far I'm pleasantly surprised by how much he's learning. I love that they work hard on the common core. I also love how pleasant and nice the teachers are and so many of them seem to know the kids by name even the ones that aren't his teacher. The only thing I dislike is that the kindergarteners only have one recess, and not even consistanly every day. Physical excersize is just as important as mental learning.

Little Blue Elementary School 5

Posted August 04, 2013
AWESOME!! This is my daughters 2nd year and she will be going to the 3rd grade. Wishing her and the faculty @ LBE a great and prosperous year!!

Little Blue Elementary School
13900 East 61st St, Kansas City, MO  64133
Last modified Little Blue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little Blue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top