Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The staff is friendly and welcoming to all who walk in. The staff is dedicated to making sure it is a fun and safe learning environment and that the children actually are learning.

Kellybrook is an awesome environment with very dedicated professionals teaching and caring for the kids. It is a tight-knit community where everyone pulls together to do what is best for each individual child. My special needs child receives wonderful services at Kellybrook. I am very impressed with all of the staff.

Kellybrook is a great school! Teachers are very knowledgeable and friendly. Beautiful building and good size classrooms. Very positive learning environment!

My special needs daughter started at L&C, then to Kellybrook, and then we had the misfortune of moving out of state for 3 years. After dealing with schools who absolutely have no clue, we made the decision to not only move back into the LPS, but to get our daughters back into Kellybrook. We didn't even entertain the idea of another district, or even another school within LPS. The current principal and nurse are new to us, but there was no arguing or excessive new paperwork needed to make sure that my daughter has all the services available to her that she needs. Trust me when I say that you don't know bad until you have moved outside of this state/district.

I have dealt with numerous days that my daughter has come home crying and sad , depressed becase of this school admisitration and their idea of taking care of the problem is terrible. I told the teacher and nothing happened!!!! She listened as I said what I needed to but this school does NOT deal with special needs children I believe and agree with the 1st concerned parent! my daughter is bullied everyday and pushed and shoved around....where are the teachers and what are they doing. we are now moving to Lewis and Clark!

Last modified Kellybrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.