Public charter
Kansas City, MO

Pathway Academic Elementary School 5

Posted August 17, 2011
I have seen really good things come from this school. The teachers really invest their time and talents into the lives of the students and families. They really want to see the students succeed. The teachers are creative and try to derive innovation and creativity out of their students.

Pathway Academic Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2011
This is the worst school I have ever seen. My daughter's teacher plays favoritism and allows other kids to bully certain kids and when confronted about it, she says she doesnt see anything when it happens right next to her next. My child was treated unfairly and I had to go directly to the school board to let them know what was going on. Since I the issues were brought to the board, my daughter has been sent to ISS as retaliation from the teacher. The reception at the front desk is rude at times. This is not a school I would recommend.

Pathway Academic Elementary School
2015 East 72nd St, Kansas City, MO  64132
Last modified Pathway Academic Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pathway Academic Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top