Public charter
Kansas City, MO

Frontier School Of Innovation 5

Posted August 07, 2014
Both the elementary and middle school teachers are terrific. They truly care about the kids, are helpful, professional, challenge the students, and are invested in giving each child the best education possible. As for the parents who say their children are complaining about the discipline methods, perhaps they ought to have a conversation with their child's teacher. From experience, my children may know what they want, but they may not know what they need. My children may want to roll in 20 minutes late to sit in class, text on their phones, check Facebook, what they ate for lunch, who went to the mall Saturday, and their latest crush. They, however, NEED to be learning math, and language arts for ANY - I repeat- ANY job. I would like to see them graduate highschool , graduate college, have a successful career and be a productive member of society that chages the world we live in. Giving my kids what they want all the time won't help them achieve that, so I am grateful that the teachers set limits, challenge the children, make learning BE The new FUN, create a safe and positive atmosphere that gives my kids what they need - a rigorous education that prepares them for life.

Frontier School Of Innovation 1

Posted May 25, 2014
This is by far the worst school I have ever seen. My son complains to me about how strict they are and how dumb it is. I have seen their videos on YouTube and it made me sick how they are brainwashing people into thinking that it is a good school. He was bullied by his classmates and the principal did nothing about it. That is why I have moved him to a different school. I heard that there will be a high school there and it will most likely be the same as middle school. To the people who want my point of view, here it is.

Frontier School Of Innovation 5

Posted August 04, 2013
I have not been to this school yet but i can tell it is a good school.

Frontier School Of Innovation 4

Posted August 01, 2013
My school is a very great school for students to actually learn in class and bring home what they learned that day. The teachers and prinicapals are very helpful and they do an awesome job of making sure their students are learning and are safe. The school is very clean and well organized. I appreciate the phone calls and the letters that I get from the school about my kids daily activities. The keep me informed on alot of issues, good and bad, when they concern my child. I am sending my son there this year, and he is looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends. The staff really is concerned about the students and how they are treated and how they learn. My school does an amazing job and I'm glad I got to send my children to this school. Keep up the good work and hopefully you will be growing to be a fully graded school, which I mean that as having Kindergarten through 12 grade. Just an overall very good school.

Frontier School Of Innovation 4

Posted July 17, 2011
I would have to say that this school is by far the greatest school. My daughter attended another school before coming to Frontier and I see a very huge improvement.

Frontier School Of Innovation
6700 Corporate Drive, Kansas City, MO  64120
(816) 363-1907
Last modified Frontier School Of Innovation is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frontier School Of Innovation Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top