Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I am sorry to say but this is literally the worst school my children have ever attended and we have moved a few times. For one thing they are teaching 2 grade levels behind. I have 4 children that go there and 2 of them are behavioral children so they are extremely bored and test the highest in their classrooms. I feel like this year was a waste and that they could be getting behind if they return to a normal school. Ok and the second thing is on the teachers. I have never in my life seen such mean, hateful, disrespectful staff. I have witnessed many times then screaming and cussing at the children. On top of the fact that they have no control over their students! I walked into my child's 5th grade classroom and the students were running around trekking and throwing things around. The classroom was trashed! Plus their was a group of them bullying a child and the teacher was just standing there talking. My daughter got hit a bunch of times in the face in the bathroom and the principle just called my daughter a liar instead of helping but suspended my son from school for 5 days for throwing a quarter! I actually got told to leave by the principle because I got called to come get my son because he was taking and messing around during a test but when I got there another teacher told me that she was in the same room and that nothing his teacher was saying was the truth. I went to the principle about it and she didn't want to hear it. I tried telling her the other things I've witnessed and things. She literally told me to leave. You would think if you were in charge of the school you would want to know what was going on there. They were constantly calling me to come get my children for every little thing they did like taking in class! I'm so disappointed in this school. They are not there to help your child. It's just a job to them. Now, there were a few good teachers like my daughter's teacher and my youngest son's teacher. We are removing our children from this school! I feel bad for the other children. This school is causing them to fail before they ever get started! And yes I agree it's also the lack of parenting with the out of control kids. But it is supposed to be a team effort to educate our children!

Awful test scores...... What is going on within this school, such a tragedy for our young children.

My friend went to school here and she told me they were a good school. From the looks of it though, it seems as though the children aren't very focused. Looking at the test scores.

Last modified Ingels Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.