Kansas City, MO

Ruskin High School 1

Posted June 26, 2014
The teachers are horrible and fights all the time they try to pick out the students who cause trouble and send them to an alternative school and the food is terrible it don't know how this school is not shut down?

Posted January 20, 2011
I am student who witnessed, and is still witnessing, the consolidation of Hickman Mills High and Ruskin High. Upon entering Ruskin, I had expected the worst about the school, the building, and the people. I am glad to say that all my assumptions proved to be just that: assumptions. I now love Ruskin and enjoy high school in general even more than I had at Hickman. I have yet to meet an unenthusiastic teacher. I truly feel as if every single one of my teachers, as well as extra-curricular sponsors, care for my academic development. They challenge and push me to exceed my own expectations. Overall, attending Ruskin, I feel assured that I will achieve my goals and acquire many desirable skills.

Posted January 23, 2009

Ruskin High School 1

Posted January 02, 2009

Ruskin High School 0

Posted May 02, 2008
I currently attend ruskin high school as a junior. It is full of 'true' people. I moved to ruskin at the beginning of this year from Park Hill South in Parkville, MO. I was so scared the first day of school because i am one of about 30 white students but i learned how everyone was equal!! I love ruskin and i will be proud to graduate from ruskin.. 09!!

Posted August 13, 2007

Posted October 21, 2006
- a former student
I went to Ruskin myself, from 9th grade to 3/4ths of the 11th grade. If I hadn't moved I would have been proud to have graduated there. Since I moved to a different school I dropped out, but if I had stayed in KC, I would have graduated. I loved it there. The teachers were great. They taught me a lot. Even the students were great there. They always wanted to learn. Bethany Johnson would have been a graduate of c/o '06'

Posted October 07, 2006
I am a parent of Ruskin High School.I have (2) children that have attended(1) that graduated and went on to college(3rd) year.Ruskin is a very good school and it takes involvement,when you disaggree with things.nothings perfect, but everyone from teachers,principals and students try to improve academicly, you have to want to learn to succeed,no matter what school you attend.

Ruskin High School 0

Posted June 18, 2006
- a former student
I graduated from RHS in 2005 as an exchange student from Germany. Though the first impression wasn't that great, Ruskin is a great school with many people that care. I met more people that put efford in this school than not. I'm proud that I was given the opportunity to graduate from this school with many great people.

Posted January 09, 2006