Kansas City, MO

Posted December 09, 2014
This school is trash .theses teachers are fast to say that your child has a learning problem but its them. I have two kids that go there that's said one of my kids had a learning problem and come to find out he didn't have anything wrong with him. Now they are saying that about my other child. I am removing my kids from this school real fast. this is a very said and Getto school. and I rate one star because of link.

Posted November 17, 2014
We have gone through several years at this school. I believe that the teachers and administration are doing the best that they can however they are fighting an uphill battle: low parental involvement, an ever moving student base, mixed with social and economic challenges. Bright students are dimming in this environment. Sad really.

Posted February 09, 2009

Santa Fe Elementary School 5

Posted March 18, 2008

Posted October 05, 2006
I believe the teacher put their best foot forward but I was not impressed with the appearance and very disappointed with the Hickman Mills school district all together - lots of room for improvement - I have removed my children and moved to the NKC school district which I am very happy! The school also needs to enforce the uniform code or just do away with it al together - I don't understand the optional and then the kids that do wear a uniform get to go skating or receive special treats that other children don't get. Very wishy washy do it or don't do it but they need to make a stand.

Santa Fe Elementary School
8908 Old Santa Fe Rd, Kansas City, MO  64138
Last modified Santa Fe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santa Fe Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top