Bad
Good

This is the worse school ever the principal does not care about ur child and I've heard the teachers and they are rude to students i moved away and now my children are doing a lot better no thanks to that school never send ur child there

This school is trash .theses teachers are fast to say that your child has a learning problem but its them. I have two kids that go there that's said one of my kids had a learning problem and come to find out he didn't have anything wrong with him. Now they are saying that about my other child. I am removing my kids from this school real fast. this is a very said and Getto school. and I rate one star because of link.

We have gone through several years at this school. I believe that the teachers and administration are doing the best that they can however they are fighting an uphill battle: low parental involvement, an ever moving student base, mixed with social and economic challenges. Bright students are dimming in this environment. Sad really.

I believe the teacher put their best foot forward but I was not impressed with the appearance and very disappointed with the Hickman Mills school district all together - lots of room for improvement - I have removed my children and moved to the NKC school district which I am very happy! The school also needs to enforce the uniform code or just do away with it al together - I don't understand the optional and then the kids that do wear a uniform get to go skating or receive special treats that other children don't get. Very wishy washy do it or don't do it but they need to make a stand.

Last modified Santa Fe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.