Kansas City, MO

Johnson Elementary School

Posted January 11, 2009
Both of my children are special needs students. My oldest (which is now in middle school) went to Johnson from kindergarten through fifth grade. My youngest just started and I want him to go there though fifth grade. It is high quality an fthe staff really are there for the kids everything is centered around them.

Johnson Elementary School 4

Posted September 24, 2006
Both my children have attended Johnson since kindergarten and are now in 5th grade. They've had some very good teachers. I do think the teachers have a hard job, as many of the students are new every year, and the district has lots of poverty-ridden families. I would recommend this school to someone wanting their child to have a quality, real-world education, as the kids there come from some pretty diverse backgrounds. One definate weakness is the school district's focus on the students who do very poorly, there seems to be a lot of help for them but not as much for those who are at or above grade level.

Johnson Elementary School
10900 Marsh, Kansas City, MO  64134
Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top