Attucks Elementary School 5

Posted December 03, 2008

Attucks Elementary School 1

Posted November 11, 2007
Our kids does not have take home books they are given tore out sheets to work from. The class size is 25 kids ans 1 teacher. I have seen that the teachers do not know how to talk to the children they have the attitude to where i'm the adult and you are going to respect me it should work vice versa if a teacher wants respect then they should respect the kids, they are people to. They are quicker to hold your child back a grade.

Attucks Elementary School 1

Posted August 19, 2003
My child attended this school during his preschool years. Thus far, those years have been the worst years in his short educational career. Our experience included teachers and non-certified staff who were very unprofessional and insensitive to students' needs. School leadership was very poor.As a result, my initial reservation and doubts about the KCMSD have been confirmed and I will never send my child to any school in this district again.

Attucks Elementary School
2400 Prospect, Kansas City, MO  64127
Last modified Attucks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Attucks Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top