Bad
Good

Terrible, terrible, terrible school. Children are treated like prisoners, principal is so out of touch it is beyond crazy. Different rules for every one. You can't get the children to follow rules because their parents do not follow rules. Have to buy extra supplies because parents won't buy for their own kid(s). Did I mection terrible, terrible, terrible school. I only selected one star because I could not continue on if I didn't. I rate this school -100

Very wonderful school,my favorite. it is a pretty building,and nice library inside and i like the location too.

What can I say minus 10... Worst school ever. Witnessed a lady outside belittling a child..a few days later met the principle for the first time.To my surprise she was the lady I had seen outside a few days earlier. Have spoken to teachers who cannot locate supplies to teach thier class. Have a child on the autism spectrum, when I asked what could be done to meet the needs of this child was told...nothing and that they have more than one child to educate. Principle, made comment that she had spent so much time with child that she was unable to do her paperwork. Have set in classroom that was totally out of control. Some teachers talk down to kids rather than encourage them. Inadequate record keeping. They even admitted in IEP meeting that there records were not acurate. I wont even tell you what was said by vice principle when asked what they could do to meet disabled childs needs, but it was rather unprofessional. Had to give a rating of one star but really it should be minus minus minus...

James Elementary School is 100% better than before. The new principal is the best and she is getting excellent qualified teacher who work hard. This principal loves the students and works hard to help them. Although, I believe her school should have more safety as the school is in a bad part of town. The parents are 100% involved now and get a long as well can be expected. Her new parent liason is great too. She's excellent.

I just moved my children into a new school after attending 3 yrs at this school. I have come to find out now that my children who was top in their class at James is now 3 yrs behind in the new school. This is the worst school.

My students hated going to this school. Racial teacher comments made several times. Out of control class rooms. We have moved several times and this is the worst school my kids have attendexc.

Last modified James Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.