Bad
Good

John T. Hartman Elementary School 1

Posted August 21, 2012
Horrible-No one does what they are supposed to do! I'm so glad I moved out of this district. Raytown is so much better.

Posted April 23, 2009
My children and I love this school .My children have been in this school for the last six years. They alway's bring home A's & B's . The teachers are awsome and they know what their doing. We have never had any problems . In my opinon this is the best school in Kansas city.

Posted May 07, 2008
I would like to commend this school for bringing out in my daughter, what I always knew she had. I didnt think that she would be able to learn to read as fast as I was told she would. but now she is in the 1st grade and reading at almost a 3rd grade level. I am very proud that my daughter started her schooling at this school.

Posted October 24, 2007
This is the second year my child has attended and I am very pleased. I would like to acknowlege 3 outstanding teachers Ms.Heckman, Mrs.Ross and Mr Imes for dedicating their time to make sure my son stays above and beyond average. I also commend Dr. Kirksey for an excellent job.

Posted September 28, 2007
My children have attended Hartman for the last 2 years. This school is great! The teachers and staff all get an A+ from me. The facility is well kept, and the curriculum is outstanding! Dr. Kirksey is doing a great job as principle of this school.

Posted February 09, 2006
My children have attended Hartman for three years. I love this school because they have the best teachers, staff/faculty and admistrator(s). I beleive their curriculum is extensive in all areas and they care about my childs progress. It is in a great location, the buildng maintenance is kept up, they have art, music, gym, before and after school academy and more. They also encourage parents to visit the classroom as often as they would like. Last year, I spent over 60 days at the school as a tutor/class helper. I really love hartman, however, next year my eldest son will have to attend another school because their cut off is second grade. I pray that I will be able to find a matching environment for my children in the years to come.

8111 Oak, Kansas City, MO  64114
Last modified John T. Hartman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.