Bad
Good

Horrible-No one does what they are supposed to do! I'm so glad I moved out of this district. Raytown is so much better.

My children and I love this school .My children have been in this school for the last six years. They alway's bring home A's & B's . The teachers are awsome and they know what their doing. We have never had any problems . In my opinon this is the best school in Kansas city.

I would like to commend this school for bringing out in my daughter, what I always knew she had. I didnt think that she would be able to learn to read as fast as I was told she would. but now she is in the 1st grade and reading at almost a 3rd grade level. I am very proud that my daughter started her schooling at this school.

This is the second year my child has attended and I am very pleased. I would like to acknowlege 3 outstanding teachers Ms.Heckman, Mrs.Ross and Mr Imes for dedicating their time to make sure my son stays above and beyond average. I also commend Dr. Kirksey for an excellent job.

My children have attended Hartman for the last 2 years. This school is great! The teachers and staff all get an A+ from me. The facility is well kept, and the curriculum is outstanding! Dr. Kirksey is doing a great job as principle of this school.

Last modified John T. Hartman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.