Kansas City, MO

Posted January 14, 2014
My child have not attended this school yet but after reading these reviews I think not

Posted July 12, 2012
Ive been to this school and it is bad kids takeing drugs teachers not caring about the kids ive seen some teachers watch some figts and not even brake it up then when the cops came they would go back in the room like nothing happend...

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted July 07, 2008

Posted October 11, 2007

Posted June 09, 2007

Posted November 30, 2006
- a former student

Posted October 17, 2006
I have found the school to be disorganized and chaotic. I have had great difficulty in finding the appropriate resource to help my child obtain information needed for higher education.

Posted December 15, 2004
As a parent I must say I never seen such disarray,secrecy and disrespect for any child and parent. My son and I have had the roughest time trying to get the school to comply with their own rules that we have virtually given up. For now we have decided to stand and fight how ever we are not sure how this will effect him or me but it is worth it to get a decent education.

Central High School 4

Posted May 05, 2004
- a former student
I attended Central High School My freshman year (3 years ago). I felt safe at that school because they had metal detecters and that seemed to keep most students out of trouble. But there were alot of students roaming the halls during class time without permission from teachers. But I do have to say that it was a good school because they had alot of activities for students like ROTC, Swimming, Football etc.

Central High School
3221 Indiana Ave., Kansas City, MO  64128
(816) 418-2000
Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top