Kansas City, MO

Posted January 14, 2014
My child have not attended this school yet but after reading these reviews I think not

Posted July 12, 2012
Ive been to this school and it is bad kids takeing drugs teachers not caring about the kids ive seen some teachers watch some figts and not even brake it up then when the cops came they would go back in the room like nothing happend...

Central High School 2

Posted October 17, 2006
I have found the school to be disorganized and chaotic. I have had great difficulty in finding the appropriate resource to help my child obtain information needed for higher education.

Posted December 15, 2004
As a parent I must say I never seen such disarray,secrecy and disrespect for any child and parent. My son and I have had the roughest time trying to get the school to comply with their own rules that we have virtually given up. For now we have decided to stand and fight how ever we are not sure how this will effect him or me but it is worth it to get a decent education.

Central High School 4

Posted May 05, 2004
I attended Central High School My freshman year (3 years ago). I felt safe at that school because they had metal detecters and that seemed to keep most students out of trouble. But there were alot of students roaming the halls during class time without permission from teachers. But I do have to say that it was a good school because they had alot of activities for students like ROTC, Swimming, Football etc.

Posted July 30, 2003
My child has been in that school only for 4 months, she kept quiet for a while but then she spoke out and said that some of the students were abusing her in many ways. The teachers should of saw that there was something wrong from the start but they didn't. One of many high school teachers job is to notice and recognize when something is wrong with a student or the atmosphere around them. The teaching is ok, I guess. The principal didn't really care from what i've expirienced and the school halls weren't alway so clean expecially the bath rooms so over my daughter didn't really have a good expirance there!

Central High School 2

Posted June 10, 2003
i feel that this school has really gone down. The children roam the halls day in and day out. They are allowed to come to school looking any way choose to and they raise alot of hell. I blame the parents for not taking more time and effort to instill good moral values, and I also blame those teachers who are just there to teach. I personally know that there are students that are allowed to sleep in class, come and go as they please, and this is with all of the new rules that are implemented. I feel that the schools are failing our children, and that thet need to do alot more of positive and worth while actions, and alot less talking. I am an alumni of central high school class of '99' and for, just the 4 years I have been gone, central has gone down a great deal. Yes there were faults back then, but it seems as if the problems are getting worse and not corrected.

Central High School
3221 Indiana Ave., Kansas City, MO  64128
(816) 418-2000
Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top