Rogers Elementary School 1

Posted October 23, 2014
we continually have problems at the school not only with the curriculum but in matters of discrimination and race.it seems like the school administrators such as dr. Windy McNett seem to ignore the problems October 21st a classmate of my sons threatened my sons life and even though there were witnesses nothing was done we didn't even so much as get a phone call and when I called the school all she wanted to do is yell and try to talk over I wanted to yell and try to talk over me which eventually ended in her hanging up the phone on me

Posted April 15, 2010

Posted July 14, 2008
i have 2 daughters that attend east! this is my second year they are great! ms smith is nice so are all 3 of the kindergarden teachers!

Posted June 05, 2007
The school is great. Ms.Garcia is a tremendous help to me and my child. Someone is always there when help is needed.

Rogers Elementary School
6400 East 23rd St, Kansas City, MO  64129
Last modified Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rogers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top