Primitivo Garcia Elementary School 2

Posted December 10, 2013
The schools principle doesn't even acknowledge you. It just seems like some of them checked out and is over it. Also seems like they are avoiding you. I feel like I'm not taken seriously because I am a young mother. This school needs to change because its becoming very unfriendly.

Posted September 19, 2013
I am a staff member. I believe Garcia is the best school in the Kansas City Missouri School District. We have a caring staff, and wonderful students. We are not perfect but, we are striving to be the best.

Posted September 03, 2011
I agree with the comment below. It is a beautiful school named after a great Hero! I loved it when it was a World Language School and just for lower grades but what can we do!

Posted September 03, 2011
The review I was talking about is not there any more. But it mentioned that it's a beautiful school named after a great Hero and that it started being a World Language School for lower grades but with all the school cuts they added more grades. We're sorry that your daughter doesn't have a locker.

Posted September 16, 2009
My granddaughter attends here and she has a great teacher and great pricipal. Everybody works hard.

Posted August 22, 2009

Primitivo Garcia Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2009

Posted July 01, 2009

Posted May 26, 2009
this school has great teachers and they are lead for a n excelent principal

Primitivo Garcia Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2009

Primitivo Garcia Elementary School
1000 West 17th St, Kansas City, MO  64108
Last modified Primitivo Garcia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Primitivo Garcia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top