Kansas City, MO

B. Banneker Elementary School 5

Posted September 11, 2013
great because we just elected student counsil members and we are the first elementary to have students in the honor society. We also are going to the Sports Lab at the Chiefs stadium and work had on living a healthy lifestyle.

B. Banneker Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2013
My school is great. I just got elected vice president of student counsel and we have lots of fun activities.

Posted August 10, 2008
Some of the teachers are good, but the principal has her picks. The schools not a good pick

Posted October 12, 2007
My son attends Banneker Elem. he's in the 1st grade in Mrs. Williams class, this is his 2nd year he was in Mrs. Holliday's class in kinderg. I love the school the principal is active and participates with the students and the events. He reads like a 2nd or 3rd grader I'm happy with the results of their teaching strategy. The school makes learning fun for the students. I've noticed aslo the lack of parental support but it doesn't stop the teachers. I just want to say my son is learning he comes home and talks about the things he learned today so that makes me happy. Misty Lowry

B. Banneker Elementary School 5

Posted October 10, 2007
I have a child in K for the school year of 2007-2008 in Mrs. Holliday's class and I feel that this school if run very professionally. The principal is always interacting with the kids and all the staff seem to care about all of there students in there classroom. I feel very welcome everytime I enter into the building and I'm glad my son attends B. Banneker Elementary School. :)

7050 Askew, Kansas City, MO  64132
Last modified B. Banneker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
B. Banneker Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top