Posted January 15, 2014
This school is the worst school I have ever came across, my niece is 7 and has been made to stand up and eat her lunch and was made to eat on the floor today, Mr. Gross is the worst person that has walked the earth and Ms Anderson is probably the worst teacher I have ever came across. No wonder kc mo is a non accredited school they could give two craps about whether the kids are learning anything, so sad!!!! DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE IF YOU CAN AVOID IT...... she had A's kindergarten and 1st and she is almost failing, she has not learned one thing in second grade and hates to go to school :(

Posted January 31, 2013
This school is absolutely the worst! My son gets no home work from his new teacher. The curriculum is far below the standards of 3 world nations. If our schools continue to just pass these little eager minds by, we are destin to become a nation of ignorance.

Satchel Paige Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted January 22, 2009

Posted September 28, 2007
My 2 boys attended Satchel Paige for summer school, and from day 1 I noticed that the staff was very unorganized! I was very dissapointed with this school. I believe our children deserve so much better!

Posted July 27, 2005
The teachers play favoritism all the times. Since Dr. Durham the former principal left the school is going downhill. Discipline is horrible and student behavior is horrible. The office staff are rude. I hope they get the former principal back before its to late.

Satchel Paige Elementary School 3

Posted July 08, 2005
My son has always been in private school until he attended Paige 2 years ago. Dr. Durham really made a difference in this school and since she has been gone, the quality of the school is going down. There are some wonderful teachers at Paige, but the school is starting to lack the strong leadership and discipline it once had with Dr. Durham (former principle). Paige has a good reputation and I hope things get under control very soon, before it is too late.

Satchel Paige Elementary School 3

Posted June 24, 2005
My 4 children have attended this school, their whole school career and I have never had one complaint, until this school year (04-05), the departing of Dr. Durham, has left a void in the school that will never be filled. While most of the staff are still wonderful caring and compassionate people, there are a few teachers who don't seem to care about their students and play the favortism game at all times. I used to believe that this school was it, no other school was better, academically, socially, or otherwise, but now I have come to think otherwise. I will be removing my 6th grade daughters and am contemplating moving my other two, I hope Paige wakes up and smells the coffee before a lot of other parents get a whiff of what's going on.

Posted February 17, 2005
This school year Satchel Paige Elementary has become a big dissapointment. Their outstanding classroom cirriculm has fallen by the waist size. There 'Leave no child behind policy has been nothing but a big joke. Since the transferr of the former principal, the caliber and quality of most of the teachers has been shockingly poor. I along with some other parents will be removing my child at the end of this school year.

Satchel Paige Elementary School
3301 East 75th St, Kansas City, MO  64132
Last modified Satchel Paige Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Satchel Paige Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top