PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I will have two children at St. Augustine school by next year, 2009. It is due to my first child's experience, that I without a doubt will enroll my second child. The faculty has my respect and admiration, as well as the students. The dress code and manners that the children exhibit are remarkable. They should be proud of themselves. Classroom work is at a level that I deem appropriate for my child's age group. Having attended public school myself, I cannot say that I've ever experience as much parental support as I've seen at St. Augustine's. The community is very proud and so am I.

I have two children at St. Augustine. They both agree that there is no better school in the world! They adore and respect all teachers and staff. I do too. From the principal to the cooks and everyone in between, we would like to say thank you for all you do. You are all truely amazing! And we are truely blessed to have found such a caring environment. One that no other school could ever offer. Thank you for helping me to prepare my children for a bright future both on an educational and spiritual level.

I am an alumni student of St. Augustine. I went the full 8 years and later transferred to the public high school. When I got to the public school I had to start out taking 8th grade classes as a high school student because I was so far behind in my classes which were never offered at St. Augustine. St. Augustine needs to improve their classes offered to there 6-8 grade students.

I have a child who has started her 1st grade at St augustine. I think her learning has been incredible as well as her knowledge of our Catholic faith. The teachers and adminstrators of this school actually care about the students and their learning ability. My daughter attended a public school in kindergarden and my perception of the negative things she learned at the public school to the positive she has learned at St Augustine is incredible. I am very excited about my child's future with her attending this school and with what she will learn and become with this positive guidance.

Last modified St Augustine School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8