King City, MO

King City High School 0

Posted May 09, 2010
Because my kids were given more one on one close attention then any other school that they attended. I have seen other children do poorly at other schools and show big improvement after attending King City R-1 . I think theirs a higher graduation rate compared to other schools as well. King City has more to offer kids then any other school that I have seen even as I grew up . The teachers really care about our kids and really reach our kids. They acheive the goals set for children . And thanks to King City both of my kids are graduates !!!

King City High School 5

Posted March 14, 2010
Really good school, and the teachers are real nice

King City High School 5

Posted August 11, 2004

King City High School 1

Posted May 08, 2004

King City High School
300 North Grand, King City, MO  64463
Last modified King City High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
King City High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top