King City, MO

King City High School

Posted May 09, 2010
Because my kids were given more one on one close attention then any other school that they attended. I have seen other children do poorly at other schools and show big improvement after attending King City R-1 . I think theirs a higher graduation rate compared to other schools as well. King City has more to offer kids then any other school that I have seen even as I grew up . The teachers really care about our kids and really reach our kids. They acheive the goals set for children . And thanks to King City both of my kids are graduates !!!

King City High School 5

Posted March 14, 2010
Really good school, and the teachers are real nice

King City High School
300 North Grand, King City, MO  64463
Last modified King City High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
King City High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top