Mary Immaculate Elementary School 5

Posted August 08, 2012
I am a student of Mary Immaculate, entering the eighth grade. I have been enrolled at Mary Immaculate since second grade. I have found MI to be a close-knit, nurturing school community. And although some things are faulty, and some people disagree on certain political aspects, usually the teachers are fantastic, and really try to connect with us. Allso, Mrs. Meyer, if you read this- we should read Harry Potter this year. :-)

Mary Immaculate Elementary School 0

Posted November 19, 2008
My children have been going to Mary Immaculate School for the past few years. Previously to this there were in another Catholic school. I have to say that the teachers are great, the closeness of the kids and faculty are great. However, I wish there were more parent interaction throughout the whole school. I really miss the togetherness of the other school. Everyone could rely on each other if they needed help or just needed a friend.

Mary Immaculate Elementary School 3

Posted December 05, 2007
Good and knowledgable teachers who really care about each student. However, there is high teacher turnover.

Mary Immaculate Elementary School 0

Posted November 16, 2007
This is a great school to help children start their educational experience on a very positive note. The students, teachers, staff, and parents support each other well. The kids are excited about learning. The Christian perspective on a daily basis is very nice, even for students who are not Catholic.

Mary Immaculate Elementary School
712 East Washington Street, Kirksville, MO  63501
Last modified Mary Immaculate Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mary Immaculate Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top