Posted January 19, 2013
We are on our second child that is going through Robinson. We have been very impressed by the quality of education at Robinson. They have done a great job of differentiating to meet the academic needs of my kiddos. The teachers have been extremely caring and go above and beyond the call of duty. We have been blessed!

Posted December 30, 2012
This is our second year at Robinson, and our experience has been outstanding. The principal is excellent. She greets every student by name in the morning, is open to parent feedback, and has a vision for the school and the kids. You can tell that the teachers work well together and love the school. My son is a special needs child and he has received exceptional support at the school. We are very pleased with the academics as well as the extracurriculars - art, music, PE teachers are also great!

Posted August 26, 2012
Wonderful school! The teachers, principal, and staff are top notch! My three children have attended the school and I have never been disappointed. This marks the beginning of my 11th year here!

Posted April 26, 2006
'My two children have been going to Robinson for the past 4 years .Robinson is a school where they make you feel like family.The teacher work very hard to bring the best out of each child.The principal is a great example of a learder for my children.I know when my children leave Robinson they will be ready to take on anything.'

Posted December 09, 2005
This is the most incredible school I have ever been associated with. All of the teachers really care not only about the students but also each other. this cohesiveness lends itself to providing the students with a true community to grow in.

Posted May 06, 2005
What a fantastic school! The teachers are truly committed to helping every child. Their expertise in creating a nurturing environment for every child is incredible. Each child is treated and respected as an individual and their learning is tailored to meet individual needs. This is public education at its finest! Great community support as well.

Posted May 04, 2004
I have two kids at Robinson. The school does an excellent job of uncovering the individual needs of both my sons. I see them challenged to do better all the time, regardless of how they compare to the rest of the class. The parents are very active at this school, which makes the school feel very connected to the neighborhood. Many parents have transfered the children from private schools to Robinson because of it's reputation and dedication to the kids. I highly recommend the school to all parents, regardless of your child's needs.

George R. Robinson Elementary School
803 Couch Ave, Kirkwood, MO  63122
Last modified George R. Robinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George R. Robinson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top