Kirkwood, MO

Posted April 02, 2009
There are so many great words to describe this school, teachers, faculty, principal, parents and students. The faculty really do care about the kids and do what they can to give every child the best education. One example is Club Leo. My daughter is surpassing expectations because her 1st grade teacher and other teacher helpers recognized she needed more help with reading. This after school FREE program is amazing for those kids who need the extra help. The activities and the love is so clear here. And, I am amazed at how much the parents are involved and clearly give all to the school and their kids. Bewtween having the best families and the best school, I don't believe you can beat it. Added bonus...Kirkwood in itself is the best place to live in St. Louis.

Posted September 19, 2006
I have two children at Keysor, 1st and 3rd grade. My son receives the extra help that he needs, specifically with developing social skills and communication. Luckily I am able to frequently take advantage of the teachers' open door policy. I pay more in rent than I really can afford to ensure my kids stay in Keysor.

Posted December 31, 2005
We are so happy at Keysor. The faculty is excellent and truly cares about the success of each child. P.T.O funds so many wonderful programs for the children including visiting authors.

Posted July 05, 2004
Our kids love the school and we feel they are getting an education that is second to none.

Posted May 04, 2004
Keysor stresses the family concept in education and personal growth. Their motto is Respect, Responsibility, Honesty and Kindness. Their mascot is not one lion, but an entire Pride. We couldn't be happier with the school, the teachers, the programs, and the abundant opportunities for parent involvement. Keysor makes kids feel as if the school really is their second home.

Posted February 15, 2004
Keysor truly creates a 'family' of students. Dedication to the students is seen at all levels. Parent involvement is highly encouraged and parents are given many opportunities to do so on their own or with a formal program.

W. W. Keysor Elementary School
725 North Geyer Rd, Kirkwood, MO  63122
Last modified W. W. Keysor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W. W. Keysor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top