Kirkwood, MO

Posted December 04, 2012
My son is currently attending Vianney as a sophomore. He is not only getting a great education, but skills to last him a lifetime. He is learning about leadership, faith in action, community service and the power of determination. He has grown tremendously as a person in this first year and a half. I am amazed every day at what fine young man he is becoming. If you want your son to succeed in every part of his life, Vianney can get him there.

Posted December 10, 2009
I am an Alumni of St. John Vianney, and my younger brother attended as well. The learning atmosphere is one of the best I have ever been a part of. They didn't only help you prepare for college academically, but they taught us about life as well. The students also learn what it means to be a good man, and member of the community. I recommend this school for anyone wanting to invest in their future.

Posted May 09, 2007

St John Vianney High School 3

Posted May 17, 2005

St John Vianney High School 4

Posted March 01, 2005
St. John Vianney is helping us shape our son into a well-rounded young man. The education is excellent and community service requirement has helped him become a caring and giving individual.The Marionist Catholic Education has prepared him for his coming graduation in 2006. He is very confident and eager about his future after high school, as Vianney has prepared him for college. I would recommend this school for any young man to help prepare him for a successful and contributing life.

Posted August 26, 2003
I believe that the teachers, coaches, and leadership of the principals at this school helped my son become a better person overall and a leader of men himself. I would highly recommend this school to any young man looking to attend a institution which offers great education as well as a disciplined form of life. Our son is now a Major in the U.S. Marine Corp and a marine aviator. We are so proud of him and feel we owe some of his success for values he learned at Vianney High School.

St John Vianney High School
1311 South Kirkwood Road, Kirkwood, MO  63122
Last modified St John Vianney High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St John Vianney High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top