Knob Noster Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2011
I attended and graduated from this school district. I am pleased with the education I received. I was prepared for college. This districts Special Education Program is good too. My daughter received various services and I was very pleased with the staff.

Knob Noster Elementary School 5

Posted May 14, 2010
This school has an excellent teaching staff and administration committed to help students achieve. The students are very welcoming to new kids, and the class sizes are low.

Knob Noster Elementary School
405 East Wimer, Knob Noster, MO  65336
Last modified Knob Noster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knob Noster Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top