Laquey, MO

Laquey R-V Elementary School 5

Posted December 08, 2009
Laquey elementary school is a Wonderful School. My kids have gone to other schools around here but after coming to laquey they never want to go to another School My oldest wanted to Quit till she came here we love it!

Laquey R-V Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2009
My granddaughter is a kindergarden student at Laquey elementary school. Her teacher is simply an amazing educator and leader. I am very much pleased with the education and advancement she has made since the beginnning of the school year. I never dreamed she would be doing addition and subtraction and actually reading. Laquey school district thus far has staff all the way from the cooks making homemade cinnamon rolls on grandparents day to the school nurse, receptionist and aide for the classroom doing an outstanding job to educate our next generation of leaders. I rate you a #1! Thanks Laquey staff.

Laquey R-V Elementary School 5

Posted September 06, 2008

Laquey R-V Elementary School
27600 Hwy Aa, Laquey, MO  65534
Last modified Laquey R-V Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laquey R-V Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top