Lathrop, MO

Lathrop Elementary School 2

Posted October 23, 2014
I go here because I'm in Holt, MO! I do fun stuff! But sometimes I get in trouble. lol.

Lathrop Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2010
I am proud to be a MULE . Thank the LORD for giving our Teachers the knowledge to share with our children. The strength to go on each and every day.. We would like to Thank Mrs. Murphy as well as all of Lathrops teachers for all their respect and care they have given all our children .. Thank You

Lathrop Elementary School 0

Posted September 29, 2009
I've put four kids through this school system and it's excellent. They were all prepared for college, had good relationships with their teachers, and were challenged by the high expectations. It's too bad we have so many parents in our society who want to make excuses for their struggling children. It's also unfair for teachers to perform miracles considering all the factors children come to school with.

Lathrop Elementary School 2

Posted March 02, 2006
Many students are retained in the third, fourth, or fifth grade. Homework is a terrible problem and has required up to 5/6 hours a few times each month with at least 2 hours each night. Problems are met with ineffective solutions and the children are required to learn way too much. I'd support concentrated efforts in particular areas rather than touching base on so many objectives. My child cries a lot because of the stress of attending here. Very high parental involvement, but because they can't avoid it, not because they support the school (my opinion).

Lathrop Elementary School
700 Center, Lathrop, MO  64465
Last modified Lathrop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lathrop Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top