Lebanon Jr. High School 5

Posted February 18, 2011
I appreciate the extra effort the teachers put in to helping the students. My child participates in Choir, Band and the plays. However, my child would love to be a part of other extra subjects. It is during the AGS/privilege time that the students are able to get their additional interests tapped in to. Thank you for giving the students these opportunities.

Lebanon Jr. High School 5

Posted February 22, 2006
I am a student at LJHS and i think that if your going to move this school is perfect! The teachers connect with the students. The choices made by the students are their own not the teachers! Even if there were people to watch the halls and stuff the students would still find a way around that!

Lebanon Jr. High School 2

Posted February 16, 2005
I have a son that attends LJHS and I found out from his SISTER that he wasn't riding the right bus, instead he was riding w/ friends. I don't think they can keep up with all the students they need to. I believe they lack staff that is specifically hired to patrol the halls bathrooms, and grounds. With the meth problem that this town has, I dont feel our school is stepping up to the plate to help keep our kids safe.

Lebanon Jr. High School
500 North Adams, Lebanon, MO  65536
Last modified Lebanon Jr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lebanon Jr. High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top