Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Effective school leaders: Agree

Lots of changing of hands for the principal, my one gripe.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Nothing but good things to say here.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

All teachers I've come into contact with in the past 12 years of my kids' attending this school have been very effective with communication and truly care for my kids.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Class Dojo was a great addition - teachers send direct messages to parents to let them know when an important assignment/test is coming up. Classroom website pages post assignments/tests as well.

All three of my kids have gone to Trailridge, beginning in 2004. I have nothing but good things to say about this school. Great communication, true caring in students' success. Highly recommend.

Poor communication. Run for the hills we bought a great house but a terrible elementary school. Nobody seems to care about its students or parents at trailridge. Seems like they need serious help

Communication between parents and students is great. If I need an answer - I can count on receiving an answer in a timely manner. Great school., teachers and staff...very pleased.

There are some teachers who are just going through the motions. There are some great teachers who work with parents to help their child. Front office ladies need to work on being friendlier to parents.

Great school, great curriculum. I can see my daughter development better than the private school she was attending.

Great school. I am impressed with Dr. Miller and the staff. All of my children have great teachers that want them to succeed. I highly recommend Trailridge and I am glad everyday my children go there.

Last modified Trailridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.