Lee's Summit, MO

Posted September 17, 2012
Plms is a great school! Best middle school in the district. My teachers are nice and funny. Everybody is great and the school has character :) LOVE this school! The 8th graders are really nice to the 7th graders! Everything is awesome and the transition from elementary to middle school is great and easy.

Pleasant Lea Middle School 1

Posted March 01, 2012
Probably the worst middle school in Lee's Summit. Their test scores are below average every year. Children have been bullied by teachers and have had to be removed from classes because their psychologist feared permanent emotional and psychological damage.

Posted September 24, 2009

Pleasant Lea Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Awesome school...awesome school district. One of the best in Missouri.

Posted September 16, 2009

Pleasant Lea Middle School 0

Posted April 05, 2009
I love this school. There are a lot of extra-curricular activities going on, though I don't join the sports, they are still fun to watch. I think our academic levels are amazing. It's an amazing school. I'm now in eighth grade and about to go to high school. Truthfully I'm going to miss this school, teachers are really friendly here, but they can be strict if they have to be. I Love this school!!!

Posted January 08, 2008
PLMS is the best school. I love how most of my teachers are very nice. Although, I don't like all of the homework given, & all of the projects assigned at the same time. Thus making you overwhelmed with all of the projects. Other than that, I love PLMS. Go Tigers!

Posted August 17, 2007
My daughter just finished 7th grade at PLMS and had a great year. The team concept that they use here is excellent for making a larger group of students seem more familiar to each other. She excelled academically and the classes that were offered were of high quality with well-trained teachers and reasonable class sizes. The teachers really got to know the students and spend time with them on an individual basis whenever needed. They have an excellent music and band program here as well that my daughter participates in. There are plenty of opportunities for parental involvement, and it is highly encouraged. The Principal is friendly and approachable and keeps very good control of discipline in the school.

Posted October 20, 2005
The academic program in this school is wonderful. My daughter has done very well and loves school. It has many programs to choose from.

Pleasant Lea Middle School
630 West Persel, Lee's Summit, MO  64081
Last modified Pleasant Lea Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Lea Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top