Lee's Summit, MO

Posted March 04, 2015
Mr. Boulden knows the kids by name and is really involved in the school. He's not like the principals when I was a kid who sat in their offices and never saw the kids. He's always out and about, gives high fives, has lunch with the kids or sets up special recesses with them. We've had Mrs. Dwyer for Kindergarten twice and Mrs. Deml for first grade and we love them both. Our boys are excited to go to school and love their teachers. The music teacher is super sweet and kind and Mr. Witzke is really energetic and is great about introducing a variety of activities during PE. We absolutely love the school and even when we've had minor discipline issues with our kids they've been great.

Posted February 25, 2015
This school has been great! My daughter is in kindergarten and has learn so much from social, math and reading skills. She loves going to school and is upset when she has Christmas and spring break because she isn't with her friends at school. Mrs. Dwyer it's an amazing teacher!

Westview Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2014
My kids had to transfer to Westview a few years ago when we moved and this school has been nothing but a nightmare! There are SOME great teachers, but Mr Boulden and some of his staff are just absolutely rude and highly unprofessional. They seek drama, it is almost encouraged in this school. I would transfer them out if I had any way to get them to another school daily.

Posted July 03, 2014
We've been really impressed with Westview's staff and leadership since moving here a few years ago. The Lee's Summit district has incredible resources, while Westview is small enough to feel like a real community. And the neighborhood is close to downtown Lee's Summit, while still having all the regular suburban conveniences. Principal Boulden seems to be deeply involved in the school, and seems to know students by name.

Westview Elementary School 4

Posted June 13, 2013
My step daughter attended Westview from kindergarten all the way through 6th grade. She was extremely well prepared for middle school and took all the advanced courses in 7th grade. Class sizes are small to medium, teachers are easy to contact, well organized, and love to teach. We had no issues with bullying and if there ever was a problem the staff would have been more then willing to address the issue. I am happy to say now my own daughter will be attending in the fall.

Westview Elementary School 2

Posted May 08, 2013
Westview is not the best school. Lots of drama and bullying goes on there, which my daughter complains about almost daily.

Westview Elementary School

Posted July 12, 2008
My daughter attended 2nd grade and Westview and absolutely loved it. The teachers and adminstration and even the staff that worked in the office were so friendly and nice and family oriented. We had to move out of state and my daughter's teacher still kept in touch with her throughout the year to see how she was doing and adjusting to moving. It was a great experience.

Westview Elementary School
200 North Ward Rd, Lee's Summit, MO  64063
Last modified Westview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top