Lee's Summit, MO

Posted December 27, 2013
My daughter has attended Chapel Lakes from K-2nd grade. I cannot say enough great things about the teachers, principal, and staff. Mr. Johnson and the staff do their absolute best and do not mess around with student safety. My child has excelled academically and socially with a great group of students as well as parents. Some of the parents have become my closest friends and that is one of the greatest things I could ask for in a school.... Excellent academics, student focus, friendly staff, and community atmosphere. If you are looking at the possibility of moving into the Chapel Lakes area, do not hesitate!

Posted June 05, 2013
My children were new to Chapel Lakes Elementary this year as 1st & 3rd graders. Prior to the school year starting, I emailed the new principal, Mr. Johnson, with details about each of my children. I know that he took this information seriously because they were placed with the most incredible teachers this last school year. I feel that Mr. Johnson is very proactive within the school and truly cares about his students. My children have made some great friendships and did not want school to end!!

Posted October 09, 2010
Moved to the area and found a place specifically to go to this school. Teachers are great! Love getting weekly reports on behavior and weekly envelopes on what's going on with the school. The computer lab is awesome! They have a newer gymnasium also. Large library. This place is great!

Posted April 27, 2010

Chapel Lakes Elementary School 1

Posted October 17, 2009

Posted January 23, 2009

Posted May 23, 2008
As a parent of two students at Chapel Lakes and as a public high school teacher, I am very impressed with the caring environment and extreme focus on academic success at Chapel Lakes. The teachers are incrediblely caring and focused on each student's success.

Posted March 28, 2008
I like the way that we can contact the teacher by e-mail if we have questions. This is a good public school. It's clean and has lots of activities for the kids.

Posted September 28, 2007
This school really has it together. Lots of volunteers and parent participation. PTA does a great job. Love the envelopes that come home weekly informing parents of what is going on. I feel so much more informed than at the last school my child attended. Overall I have nothing but good to say about Chapel Lakes.

Chapel Lakes Elementary School 2

Posted May 30, 2007

Chapel Lakes Elementary School
3701 NE Independence Ave, Lee's Summit, MO  64064
Last modified Chapel Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chapel Lakes Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top