Bad
Good

My daughter has attended Chapel Lakes from K-2nd grade. I cannot say enough great things about the teachers, principal, and staff. Mr. Johnson and the staff do their absolute best and do not mess around with student safety. My child has excelled academically and socially with a great group of students as well as parents. Some of the parents have become my closest friends and that is one of the greatest things I could ask for in a school.... Excellent academics, student focus, friendly staff, and community atmosphere. If you are looking at the possibility of moving into the Chapel Lakes area, do not hesitate!

My children were new to Chapel Lakes Elementary this year as 1st & 3rd graders. Prior to the school year starting, I emailed the new principal, Mr. Johnson, with details about each of my children. I know that he took this information seriously because they were placed with the most incredible teachers this last school year. I feel that Mr. Johnson is very proactive within the school and truly cares about his students. My children have made some great friendships and did not want school to end!!

Moved to the area and found a place specifically to go to this school. Teachers are great! Love getting weekly reports on behavior and weekly envelopes on what's going on with the school. The computer lab is awesome! They have a newer gymnasium also. Large library. This place is great!

As a parent of two students at Chapel Lakes and as a public high school teacher, I am very impressed with the caring environment and extreme focus on academic success at Chapel Lakes. The teachers are incrediblely caring and focused on each student's success.

I like the way that we can contact the teacher by e-mail if we have questions. This is a good public school. It's clean and has lots of activities for the kids.

This school really has it together. Lots of volunteers and parent participation. PTA does a great job. Love the envelopes that come home weekly informing parents of what is going on. I feel so much more informed than at the last school my child attended. Overall I have nothing but good to say about Chapel Lakes.

My son attended Chapel Lakes for 2 years (3rd and 4th) before we moved out of town. He is now in 5th grade in Maryland. He absolutely loved that school and misses his teachers, and friends, and the principal very much. His teachers gave him a good amount of individual attention and were extremely encouraging to him. The principal (who has been promoted to the middle school and is no longer at Chapel Lakes) was a wonderful guy. He knew my son well, followed his progress closely, and spoke to me about him every time he saw me. Great parent involvement and the students are good kids. One of our son's best friends was a girl who joined the school after years of home schooling and she and her family were very satisfied with Chapel Lakes. I highly recommend Chapel Lakes to anyone considering it.

Chapel Lakes fosters an enviroment of diversity and learning as well as mutualistic relationship between staff and parents. We have been very happy so far.

So far so good - we are new to the public school arena. We've been impressed with my daughter's 3rd grade teacher, the principal and all the staff. Everyone seems to be very helpful and willing to take the time to talk with us and answer our questions.

Last modified Chapel Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.