K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 10, 2013
This school provides excellent service to the community, through good partnering with various agencies to keep children safe.

Posted June 16, 2012
As parents, we love this school. The students really seem happy to be there, and the staff is wonderful. Mrs. Briggs, the principal is good, although my husband and I feel that she lacks providing the school direction, and has no "visions" for OLP. My children are in Middle School and love their teachers. And...get this...they loved their substitute this year as much as their regular teachers. Mr. W subbed and did a fantastic job. God bless you OLP!

Posted August 21, 2009
UNBELIEVABLE! After a terrible public school experience, I was unsure that any school would be able to turn around my lost faith in the education process. OLP has done that for our family. My daughter grew nearly 3 grade levels in reading alone in her 1st year at OLP...the teachers do not have the benefits of public school teachers, they do not make as much money, yet are 10 times more interested in educating the kids. Amazing! The family based atmosphere, the welcoming feeling from the administration, and ability to get involved make this school the ONLY choice for Catholic families, and a wonderful alternative for non-Catholics wanting an exceptional educational experience for their children. Many more pros than the minimal amount of cons, uniforms, discipline, respect, and expanded curriculum, just to name a few!

Our Lady Of The Presentation School

Posted July 29, 2008
Tremendous faculty and student body. Our daughter recently completed K and experienced an amzaing growth in education and maturity in 9 months. The communication throughout the entire school community is amazing! The only choice for us!

Posted September 07, 2006
After 3 years of tears and struggling at public school we decided when we relocated to try OLP. My child has changed so much. She can not wait each day to go! She is excited, motivated,learning and feels such a sense of security that for the first time she is excelling all over. The staff is superior and I can not recommend it enough.

Our Lady Of The Presentation School 3

Posted November 04, 2004
I went ot school here from K-5 and it was awful. Sending children to private school does not eliminate any peer presure what so ever.

Posted August 10, 2003
This is a great school. I struggled with public or private, because Lees Summit has a great public school system. The decision I made 6 yrs. ago to send my kids there was the right one.

Our Lady Of The Presentation School
150 Northwest Murray Road, Lee's Summit, MO  64081
Last modified Our Lady Of The Presentation School is a Private school that serves grades K-8