Lee's Summit, MO

Posted March 19, 2010
My daughter attended Voy Spears for Kindergarten and 1st grade. She loved it. Everyone is great. The school is organized. Since we lived in the neighborhood, it gave a real neighborhood feel. We have since moved to Florida and regret the schools here. My daughter is attending one of the best schools here and it still does not compare well with Voy Spears. Oh well.

Posted March 18, 2010
I had a child who started Kindergarten at Voy Spears when it first opened and has now since moved on. However, the experience my child received at this school laid the foundation for future success. Everyone from the teachers and principal to the janitor all take a genuine interest in the care and well being of the students here. The PTA is phenomenal and goes above and beyond to help the school and staff. I loved this school and am happy that my child got to be a part of it!

Posted April 06, 2008

Voy Spears Jr. Elementary School 0

Posted March 25, 2008
I did my student teaching at this school and it is a wonderful place!!!

Posted June 07, 2007
This school is incredible! In three years, we have had wonderful teachers and the PTA is unbeatable! The parent and family involvement enriches the school environment. The music teacher, Mrs. Gard, truly brought out a love for music in my daughter. Her teachers, Mrs. Althaus and Mrs. Piedimonte, were fabulous. She had Mrs. Piedimonte for 2 years, and this was truly an awesome experience. Such a bond was formed between the teacher and students in the class. We are moving out of the district and I hope our new school is as wonderful as Voy Spears. It will be a tough act to follow! ~Jenn Rogers

Posted February 21, 2007
Great school. My daughter loves this school. Teachers are excellent. They also have a great before and after school program. Leadership in the school is outstanding and teacher/principal are always available to discuss anything.

Voy Spears Jr. Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2006
Our daughter has been attending Voy Spears since the day the doors opened in 2002! We love Voy Spears and so does she. Her teachers have been fabulous and it a very safe, friendly and suburban school. Not much exposure to culture here though - lacks alot of diversity.

Posted January 12, 2006
We just moved here from California, and we were in a good school in comparison to schools there, and this school really blows that school away. My wife and I are so happy and our kids are doing so well in school, and actually having fun learning. My son was in third grade last year, and they piled homework on him all the time, without teaching him what he was doing the homework for. We love this school and the District.

Voy Spears Jr. Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2005

Voy Spears Jr. Elementary School
201 NE Anderson, Lee's Summit, MO  64064
Last modified Voy Spears Jr. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Voy Spears Jr. Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top