Bad
Good

My daughter attended Voy Spears for Kindergarten and 1st grade. She loved it. Everyone is great. The school is organized. Since we lived in the neighborhood, it gave a real neighborhood feel. We have since moved to Florida and regret the schools here. My daughter is attending one of the best schools here and it still does not compare well with Voy Spears. Oh well.

I had a child who started Kindergarten at Voy Spears when it first opened and has now since moved on. However, the experience my child received at this school laid the foundation for future success. Everyone from the teachers and principal to the janitor all take a genuine interest in the care and well being of the students here. The PTA is phenomenal and goes above and beyond to help the school and staff. I loved this school and am happy that my child got to be a part of it!

I did my student teaching at this school and it is a wonderful place!!!

This school is incredible! In three years, we have had wonderful teachers and the PTA is unbeatable! The parent and family involvement enriches the school environment. The music teacher, Mrs. Gard, truly brought out a love for music in my daughter. Her teachers, Mrs. Althaus and Mrs. Piedimonte, were fabulous. She had Mrs. Piedimonte for 2 years, and this was truly an awesome experience. Such a bond was formed between the teacher and students in the class. We are moving out of the district and I hope our new school is as wonderful as Voy Spears. It will be a tough act to follow! ~Jenn Rogers

Great school. My daughter loves this school. Teachers are excellent. They also have a great before and after school program. Leadership in the school is outstanding and teacher/principal are always available to discuss anything.

Last modified Voy Spears Jr. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.