Lemay, MO

Posted February 19, 2015
There are plenty of extra curricular activities for the kids to do. It is a fun and friendly environment.
2 people found this helpful

Hancock Place Elementary School 3

Posted November 18, 2010
Not sure. My granddaughter is being bullied in 2nd grade at this school and all the teacher said was "ignore her" ; that's not good enough answer to an 8 year old. THe bully tries every day to hurt or get my granddaughter in trouble. What's with this????? This has to stop.

Hancock Place Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2010
Hancock is a great school to send kids. The teachers really care about their students and want them to succeed. There are all sorts of in-school and after-school programs for the kids. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Posted June 03, 2006
Hancock is a great school.I recomended that school for everbody.And I know that the hancock school is in the first 20 schools in the st.Louis area.

Hancock Place Elementary School 1

Posted August 22, 2005
I don't think Hancock Elementary school is a good school at all for kids. The staff don't care about the kids and alot of staff members are ingroant to people. I think they need to be more respectful to people. My kids went to Hancock Elementary and know there going to fox school. I would never send my kids back to Hancock Elementary.

Hancock Place Elementary School 3

Posted August 21, 2005
I think that their academic programs are ok. Although I believe that they are not up to state standards. Their music and art and sports activities are ok. The level of parent involvement is limited due to larger classroom sizes. They do have some very nice teachers who are caring about their students and want to see them succeed.

Posted August 08, 2005
As a parent I beleive that Hancock School Distric is great. The teachers go beyond the call of duty to get involved with the students and their families. The staff are all great. No matter the day you can almost always find activities going on at the school for both the children and the parents. Family reading nights and Saturday morning reading festivals, Parents As Teachers, Girl scouts, boy scouts, whatever the activity there is almost something for the whole family to get involved with their childs learning experience.

Posted October 30, 2004
As a parent with two children who are not in the district but are students in the hancock school district I strongly feel the teachers in the schools really care about the children's learning. The reading and other curriculum program for accelerated students gets an A+. My children enjoy the accelerated classes. They feel that hancock is a safe school and enjoy learning and getting involved in the school activities.

Posted August 26, 2003
Hancock is a school that works really hard to help its students excell. We have three children that attend presently. They will all graduate from Hancock. I would highly recommend Hancock Place as a great school district.

Hancock Place Elementary School
9101 South Broadway, Lemay, MO  63125
Last modified Hancock Place Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hancock Place Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top