Hancock Place Middle School 1

Posted February 04, 2014
This school doesn't teach you barely anything. The students are rude. The teachers barely do anything. They're a lot of bad things going on in the school. The school is unorganized. They're a lot of fighting and arguing with the students and teachers.

Hancock Place Middle School 2

Posted July 28, 2009

Posted December 11, 2008
I think Hancock is the best school ever! I have been there my whole life and am still lovin it! The teachers are great, they give you help when you need it. They have a lot of sports! I have so many friends there! If this is a parent, i would recemend having your child go there. Hancock Elementary, is also great!

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted March 29, 2007
Hancock is a wonderful school! I've been there my whole life, and I've never had any problems there. I love the extracurricular activities like Renaissance, choir, national junior honor society, etc. The teachers here are extraordinary! They care about helping you succeed in life, and help you to be the best person you can be. Although Hancock is a small school, it is not lacking anything academically. I love the advanced classes it has for some students. Hancock is a marvelous school, and I hope other people realize the same.

Posted December 08, 2005
We have been pleased with everything about the Hancock School District. Our daughter transferred there from private school in 4th grade. She is now an 8th grader. The teachers are some of the best that I have encountered during the education of my children. I have one that graduated from a StL Magnet school and one currently a senior. All of my children have attended private schools as well. The family involvement is great. The academics are well above average and the teachers are extremely involved with the children. It is a small school that allows children to be treated as individuals. The reading program is one of the best. They have programs that encourage character. I can't say enough about how happy we are that we live in the Hancock School District.

Hancock Place Middle School 3

Posted July 03, 2005
- a former student

Hancock Place Middle School 4

Posted December 24, 2004

Hancock Place Middle School
243 West Ripa Ave, Lemay, MO  63125
Last modified Hancock Place Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hancock Place Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.